Human Rights Commitment
- To respect all internationally recognized human rights standards as per International Bill of Rights and the ILO’s Declaration on the Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
- To provide a framework for respecting, protecting, and remediating human rights issues for all direct and indirect stakeholders, viz., permanent employees, temporary/ contractual staff, vendors, customers, and consultants.
- This policy covers permanent employees, temporary/ contractual staff, vendors, customers, and consultants.
- We are committed to creating and maintaining an atmosphere in which our stakeholders can work together without any fear of sexual harassment, exploitation, or intimidation.
- We shall abide with all the applicable domestic laws pertaining to human rights to conduct our business in a manner that respects the rights and dignity of all people.
- We recognize that it is critical to promote awareness on human rights among employees, suppliers, vendors, customers, and other relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- We ensure adherence to minimum working age requirements prescribed by local regulations and prohibit employment of child labor across our operations and have zero tolerance for human trafficking and slavery.
- We respect diversity and believe in creating an inclusive work environment. We abide by a zero-tolerance approach towards discrimination based on color, gender, race, age, nationality, social status, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, political opinion, and marital status. Any violations in this regard are handled with strict, appropriate, and timely action in consonance with applicable laws.
- We educate our employees on inclusivity and provide them with equal opportunities to contribute to our company and advance in their careers.
- Our employees are free to join/ form or refrain from joining/ forming employee collectives without fear of retaliation or harassment. We are committed to establishing constructive dialogue with employee labour representatives and entering into mutual agreements with them in good faith.
- We strive to protect the safety, health, and well-being of all our stakeholders through Employee Health & Safety management systems and adherence to safety requirements. We encourage them to report any unsafe or hazardous conditions noticed in the workplace to the management.
- We ensure the right to fair compensation and endeavor to comply with all applicable labour laws pertaining to wage, work hours, overtime, and employee benefits.
- We have incorporated merit-based processes in recruitment, compensation and career development of employees.
- We respect the privacy of all our employees and business partners by taking measures that are prescribed by law to protect and secure personal data. We do not disclose employees’ personal, medical and financial information to anyone other than authorized employees of the company, unless legally mandated.
- We protect confidential company information from unauthorized disclosure. Any necessary and authorized sharing of this information will be limited to those who have a legitimate need to be kept informed.
- We respect the rights of communities surrounding all our Company’s premises and ensure that such communities are part of our overall welfare and engagement programmes. We encourage our employees to volunteer for our corporate social responsibility projects that benefit society.
4. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL & REMEDIATION
- We encourage all our stakeholders to strictly adhere to the principles and condemn any violation or suspected violation of this policy. Breaches of the principles enshrined in the policy are treated very seriously and handled with appropriate legal actions.
- We encourage employees to raise their concerns and ask for help in case of any perceived violation of human rights. They can report any grievance to – Grievance Cell
- Any grievance arising out of violation of human rights shall be dealt with as per the principles enshrined under Grievance Redressal policy.
- Grievance Redressal Policy shall be displayed at conspicuous places across all locations and shall be communicated to all internal and external stakeholders.
Any exceptions to the policy shall be approved by Chief Human Resources Officer.
Company reserves the right to review, withdraw or modify the policy as and when required without prior intimation.