The Company and its subsidiaries are required to make periodical filings and disclosures with regulatory authorities. Some of this information is available on the websites of the relevant regulators.
- Intellectual Property: Unless expressly specified on this Site, all the content on this Site, including but not limited to the text, materials, information, graphics, images, design, is owned by or licensed to Neuland and is protected by the Intellectual Property Laws of India, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark and design . Materials and contents from the Site shall not be used for any purpose without the express prior written consent of Neuland, including by way of reproduction, imitation, reference by providing links to the Site, adaptation and derivation.
- Trademark: Save and except as specified herein, all trademarks, trade names and other marks used in the Site are the registered trademarks, trade names of Neuland and its affiliates and any use, modification or reproduction of any of them will be held as an infringement of such trademark.The name “Neuland” is an exclusive Intellectual Property of the owner of Site and is registered under the Trademark Laws of India. Any use of the trademark “Neuland” in any internet address or domain name for any of the Site’s IP address is strictly prohibited and will be treated as an infringement under all the applicable laws.
- Medical Advice: Since Neuland is a manufacturer of APIs, this Site may provide general information with respect to the products manufactured by Neuland and the therapeutic segment to which they relate to. Any such information is not be considered as medical advice and shall not be a substitute for the same. Please consult a registered medical practitioner for any medical advice, including diagnosis, prognosis or treatment.
- Use of the Site: You shall not use the Site or cause the Site to be used (whether directly or indirectly) for any illegal, unlawful or unauthorized purpose. Further, you shall not access or enable access (whether directly or indirectly) by any person or thing (including any gadget, software, hardware, malware, function or media) information on the Site or any system (including software and hardware systems that may be linked or associated with the Site) for which you have no express authorization from Neuland, whether by hacking, “phishing”, password “mining” or otherwise. You are not authorized to and therefore you shall not (whether directly or indirectly) amend, modify or alter any of the content on this Site (including but not limited to text or images). You shall not use this Site or cause this Site to be used (whether directly or indirectly) to cause any injury or damage to any person (including Neuland and / or any other User). You shall not use or cause to be used, this Site in any manner that will or could disrupt the use of all or any portion of the Site by any other person.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION HEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (C) THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (D) ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES; (E) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA OR SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (F) THERE WILL BE NO THIRD PARTY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OF THE SITE OR IF THERE WILL BE CORRUPTION OF ANY OF THE DATA OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, WHETHER BY WAY OF HACKING, PHISHING, VIRUS, PASSWORD “MINING” OR OTHERWISE.IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF SUCH ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT THE USE OF THIS SITE BY YOU WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
- Limits on Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL NEULAND, OR OUR DIRECTORS, USERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF ANY GOODS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (C) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT; (D) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES; (E) STATEMENTS, CONDUCT OR OMISSIONS OF ANY SERVICE PROVIDERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (F) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER PROVIDERS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING INTERNET REGISTRATION AUTHORITIES) OR FOR FAULTS IN OR FAILURES OF THEIR EQUIPMENT; (G) YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONDUCT OR ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DEATH OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE; OR (G) ANY OTHER MATTER ARISING FROM, RELATING TO OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS.NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN, IN THE EVENT THAT NEULAND IS HELD TO BE LIABLE TO INDEMNIFY YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF NEULAND SHALL NOT EXCEED RS. 100 (INDIAN RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY), WHICH IS A GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE OF DAMAGES THAT MAY BE SUFFERRED OR INCURRED BY YOU.
- Disputes, Governing Law And Jurisdiction: All disputes with respect to the use of the Site and matters related thereto shall be governed by the laws of India regardless of your country of origin or where you access the Site, and notwithstanding of any conflict of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Good, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad, India.