- Collection of information: Neuland may collect personal information and personally identifiable inform from you, including, Users’ name, address, telephone number, date of birth which is voluntarily provided by the Users. The information provided will be used only by Neuland, persons operating the Site, conducting the business of Neuland or its subsidiaries. Additionally, we may use your personal information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our Site.
- Cookies: Where cookies are used, we will not collect personally identifiable information without your explicit permission. The only personally identifiable information Neuland collects is the information you voluntarily provide.
- Non-personally identifiable Information: Neuland also collects non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our web sites, the number of visitors to each page of our web sites, and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our web sites so that we may improve them and the services we offer. We may also share this information with other companies within the Neuland group and with other third parties. No personally identifiable information is disclosed in this process.
- Disclosure of information: Neuland has the right to disclose any of the personal information given by the Users when Neuland has a reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to any other person, or otherwise injuring or interfering with Neuland’s rights, property or operations and whenever the law will require to do it or because of any of the demand by any law enforcement body.
- Disclaimer: WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR WE COLLECT WILL NOT BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES; (E) ANY ERRORS IN ANY DATA PROVIDED BY YOU; OR (F) THERE WILL BE NO THIRD PARTY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OF THE SITE, WHETHER BY WAY OF HACKING, PHISHING, VIRUS, PASSWORD “MINING” OR OTHERWISE WHICH COULD RESULT IN YOUR INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTIES.IF YOU ACCESS OR TRANSMIT ANY CONTENT THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF SUCH ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION; THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD.
- Limits on Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL NEULAND, OR OUR DIRECTORS, USERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO: (A) DISCLOSURE OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OR USE OF YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION; (B) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER PROVIDERS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING INTERNET REGISTRATION AUTHORITIES) OR FOR FAULTS IN OR FAILURES OF THEIR EQUIPMENT; OR (C) YOUR OR ANYONE ELSE’S CONDUCT OR ACTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING PROCUREMENT OR USE OF YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION.NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN, IN THE EVENT THAT NEULAND IS HELD TO BE LIABLE TO INDEMNIFY YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF NEULAND SHALL NOT EXCEED RS. 100 (INDIAN RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY), WHICH IS A GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE OF DAMAGES THAT MAY BE SUFFERRED OR INCURRED BY YOU.
- Disputes, Governing Law And Jurisdiction: All disputes with respect to the use of the Site and matters related thereto shall be governed by the laws of India regardless of your country of origin or where you access the Site, and notwithstanding of any conflict of law principles and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Good, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Hyderabad, India.