Corporate Social Responsibility
At Neuland we strongly believe that there is nothing more rewarding than giving back to the society what the society has given to us. The company focuses on serving disadvantaged, vulnerable and marginalized stakeholders in core areas near to its manufacturing facilities through various initiatives in the areas of Education, Healthcare, Community development, and Environment sustainability.
The Company works with partners in advocating initiatives relating to advancement of communities where we operate and public good through sustainable product development, environmental impact management, women safety, through industry associations (PETL, BDMA), public-private partnerships such as SCSC (Society for Cyberabad Security. Sangareddy Security Council) and initiatives with local government authorities.
Education and skill enhancement
- Special education and employment enhancing vocation skills for children, women, the elderly and the differently abled persons and livelihood enhancement programs.
- Provide apprenticeship training in our manufacturing and R&D locations with the motto of developing technical skills amongst chemistry students from economically backward districts in the region. Full time employment on company rolls on successful completion of apprenticeship.
- Supply of computers and printers to students and schools
- Construction of roads in the districts
- Providing and upkeep of streetlights
- Construction of a community drinking water tank
- Furniture for the village Library
- Construction of Children’s park in partnership with the local administration – as a part of green initiatives
- Identifying the underprivileged communities, engaging with the stakeholders, identify their concerns, needs and priorities to serve them through various development projects
- Food packet distribution for migrant contract labor through police force support and Akshaya Patra.
- Tree plantation and contribution for tree guards as part of our tree plantation drive
- Donation of 8000 waste bins
- Children’s park in partnership with local authorities
- Donation to Prime Minister’s CARES Fund
- 50 Oxygen cylinders for emergency oxygen supply in 7 Sangareddy district hospitals (Jogipet, Zaheerabad, Sadashivpet, Narayankhed, Patancheru, Sangareddy, Narsapur) and Cyberabad Oxycare facility.
- Medicine supply to the Police Department
- Health Check camps in the villages
- During the pandemic the company has through hands on partnership with regulatory authorities, supported the government task force such as the Police, Collectorates, and GHMC through supply of masks, sanitizers, vitamin supplements, pulse oximeters