Infrastructure & Applications
- Virtualized Server stack with High Availability in a secured data centre
- SAP ERP for effective information transfer across functions while ensuring high security standards.
- Web-based intranet application (BASE CAMP) developed in-house, used for Employee Self Service (ESS), Sales Management etc. with role based access control & workflow
- Office 365 suite for all employee with Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) on cloud for Mobile Device Management (MDM) & Mobile Application Management (MAM) & Identity & Access Management using Single-Sign-On
- Unified Communication (UC) using Skype for Business
- Microsoft Exchange messaging system with Outlook
- Connectivity between locations is on MPLS-IP VPN
- Secured connectivity for accessing Intranet applications
- Comprehensive DLP (Data Leak Prevention) solution at all layers
- BCP / DR solution in place with regular testing
At Neuland, we are aware that all our assets generate confidential information and therefore information security is viewed with great importance.
Neuland appreciates the importance of intellectual property rights and has put in place procedures to protect strictly intellectual properties.
We have taken initiatives in the following fronts:
- Initiated steps to institutionalize risk management
- Employees trained through orientation programmes, refresher training programmes on ISMS standards on a regular basis.
- Neuland signs Confidentiality Disclosure agreements with all its customers, employees, suppliers and consultants.
- Neuland is certified for ISO 27001: 2013 standard & regular surveillance audit is carried out