Neuland has two world-class API manufacturing facilities close to the city of Hyderabad, capable of handling complex and hazardous reactions. The manufacturing facilities comply with all Regulatory guidelines and requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and are successfully inspected/approved by international health and regulatory agencies.
Key features of the facilities include:
- More than seven production blocks covering 2,800 to 4,500 Sq. Mts. of production area, and a mini-plant for scaling up of new products.
- Total reaction volume ranging from 151,000 to 375,000 litres on each site.
- Capable of handling broad spectrum of reactions and wide range of process parameters.
- Facilities have been inspected by US FDA, EDQM, BfArM (Germany), TGA (Australia) and PMDA (Japan), AFSSAPS ( France), ANVISA ( Brazil) and Cofepris ( Mexico).
- Both sites are also WHO GMP approved and ISO 9001:2000 certified; OHSAS and ISMS Certified.
- Manufacturing base typically consists of high value and high volume facility.
These features ensure an effective structural methodology at workplace which includes manufacturing of quality products, rational and effective use of available resources, minimization of waste along with good safety and hygiene standards.
Safety aspects have been given utmost importance, in all aspects including plant installation, equipment, systems and trained personnel to ensure smooth productivity. Combination of a dedicated team and world class production techniques guarantee delivery of products to customers across the globe.