Life & Culture - Neuland Laboratories Limited
Neuland is a professionally managed company where the people working here make all the difference. They have the excitement, energy, commitment and sense of purpose to deliver what the customer wants. We are a customer centric organisation where there is no place for bias on the basis of race, gender, faith and place of origin.
The Company provides an environment that helps individuals to showcase their talents and rewards performance and results. This challenging workplace has helped Neuland attract, develop and retain talent, and we have done this successfully for over 30 years.
The Employee Experience
We believe that our Employees are partners in our progress. The fabric of our work-life fosters innovation, knowledge-sharing and collaboration for long-term success. Our core values: Customer Centricity, Reliability, Accountability, Ownership, Openness & Transparency are our guiding lights and define our identity as a great place to work and grow.
Our employees are encouraged to share ideas, collaborate and understand that it is the collective strength of a team that makes us successful. We are performance-driven and work hard to instill a sense of quality into every aspect of our organization from our products and services to the development of our employees.
We strive to make a difference for you while you make a difference for the humanity!
In order to stay on top of the competition, and to be in touch with the latest in the industry, we have been incorporating at regular intervals globally accepted practices in Quality Management System such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, etc.
Our manufacturing facilities have been inspected by several regulatory bodies such as US FDA (USA), EDQM (Europe), EMA (Europe), TGA (Australia), PMDA (Japan), ANVISA (Brazil), Cofepris (Mexico), KFDA (South Korea), WHO GMP,etc. and have been found compliant.
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Internal and external/ off-site training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility/ Job Rotation
Environment, Health and Safety
The top management is committed to excellence in Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) and consider environmental protection, prevention of occupational illness and prevention of work injuries as pillars of corporate responsibility. All our employees imbibe this “Safety First” attitude.
An Engaged Workforce
- Rewards & Recognition: Neuland provides an environment that helps individuals to showcase their talents and rewards performance and results. We reward our star performers through various reward and recognition programs
- Fun@Work: We facilitate a ‘Fun’ environment at workplace. We organise sports events and cultural events like Children’s Day, Ethnic Day etc. every year for our employees at all work-locations
- Frequent connect with employees under different platforms creates a sense of belongingness to the organisation, its mission, vision and values. Some of such platforms that we have established are: Colours, Parichay, Samanvay, Conversation with CEO, Touchpoint, The Litmus, etc.
Backed by over 3 decades of history rich in worldwide compliance and no compromise quality standards, Neuland is a 100% pure non-competing API manufacturer. We hire talented, committed and self-driven people and strive to create a work environment that brings out the entrepreneur in all of us.
Our recruitment process is thorough and extensive. Our focus is to ensure we hire the right people who have the skills and desire that match the job criteria as well as the competencies and values that fit into the Neuland culture.
Why work at Neauland?
- Inspiring young leadership
- Competitive rewards and benefits
- Enabling environment for career development and progression
- Collaborative and engaging work environment
- Commitment to employee wellness and safety
- Equal Opportunities Employment: We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds and recognise that in order to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realise their potential and succeed