Research and Development
Neuland has individual, specially equipped R&D Center located at Bonthapally. Neuland has been quick to recognize and set a good approach to the present scenario where stringent patent regime is implemented. We have a dedicated team of scientists working for bringing complex molecules with efficient processes to market, develop non-infringing processes, develop cost effective routes, reduce impurities levels by better process understanding & reduce effluent generation.
Our R&D along with a Pilot plant and Kilo Lab has proven its capabilities in carrying out a wide range of reactions.
Custom synthesis is one area where Neuland has been concentrating and is taking up several projects. We work in close association with clients, under strict confidentiality to bring products early to markets. Under custom synthesis, we offer services and technology to meet customer requirements through established & proven synthesis routes, analytical backup at all stages of the process etc. We have well experienced, qualified scientists working in R&D. Total number of scientists over 170 with 22 Ph.Ds and more than 120 Post-graduates.
Neuland has dedicated AR&D facility in the R&D center to support all activities from discovery to development
- 300 MHz FT NMR (Bruker)
- LC-MS-MS (Waters)
- GC-MS (Perkin Elmer)
- XRD (PANalytical)
- HPLC with UV/PDA/ RI detectors (Waters)
- FT-IR (Perkin Elmer)
- UV visible spectrophotometer (Perkin Elmer)
- Preparatory HPLC (Waters)
- Particle Size Analyzer (Malvern)
- DSC (Perkin Elmer)
- Digital polarimeter
- TGA (Perkin Elmer)
We have dedicated 11 development labs with 55 fume hoods to synthesize the molecules from mg quantity to gm scale.
Pilot Plant capabilities
- Reaction capability - 70 degree C to 150 degree C
- SS 316 reactors - 07 nos, capacity ranging from 250 to 1,600 liters
- Glass-lined reactors - 12 nos, capacity ranging from 100 to 1,000 liters
- SS hydrogenators - 1 no, capacity of 1,000 liters with pressure range ~5 kg/cm2
- Centrifuges- 08 nos, capacity ranging from 12 to 36 inches in diameter
Equipments list in kilo lab:
|Glass Reactor||Drying||Separation||Finishing||Weigh Balances|
Assembly with Stirring
|1x20L Buchi Rotary Evaporator
1x0.9mbar Diapharam Vacuum pump
1x40L Vacuum oven
|2x10L Filtration Flask||1 Micronizer||1x15 kg Weighing balance|
2 x 2L Auto Claves (Hydrogenation purpose)
1 x 5L Auto Clave (Hydrogenation purpose)
- Neuland has specially equipped and dedicated lab for Peptides
- Neuland’s Peptides team currently has 15 scientists, 4 of whom are PhDs and 11 M.Scs.