Manufacturing / Overview
Unit-II situated at Pashamylaram is about 45 kilometers from Hyderabad airport. The facilities are built in a total area of 36,800 sq.mts and consist of three main production blocks, engineering workshop and four warehouses.
Highlights of Unit-II
- Inspected by US FDA in 1999, 2002 and 2005.
- Inspected by BGS Hamburg (German Health Authority) in 2007.
- TGA cGMP and WHO GMP approved.
- High volume facility with dedicated production blocks for range of products.
- Three blocks covering 1,968 sq. mts of production area.
- Total Reactors Volume of 300,000 liters.
- Product line includes Fluoroquinlones, Anti-Ulcerants, and Prostaglandins.
- State -of-the-art Pilot Plant in compliance with GMP with two production lines.
- Certified in May 2010 by TUV Nord for ISO 14001 : 2004 Environment Management System and for OHSAS 18001 : 2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System